Windows 7 unable to detect Flash Thumb Drive
“My hard drive crashed (Toshiba Satellite) and I don’t have a Win 7 installaton disc; I did back up my data prior to crash.
I’ve done the following:
– Bought and installed a Seagate HDD (1T)
– Created a bootable Flash Drive with X17-58997 iso (Win 7). I used Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool.
– Plugged USB Flash Drive to laptop with new HDD and turned on power
– Pressed F2, went into BIOS, selected Flash Drive as first option to boot from, saved configuration.
– When system started it did not recognize the Flash Drive…
Lost Your Data? We can help!
Quvaco Data Recovery – We Recovery Your Data.